Ukraine +380 99 659 4456
Professional Architect and Engineer Scale Rulers Set

Professional Architect and Engineer Scale Rulers Set 

Item NoQS4015
PackingEach per 0PP bag,600/576/432pcs/ctn
G.W/N.W8/7KG, 9/8KG, 10/9KG
Usage:School, office,engineering etc
LogoAs client request
Payment Terms:TT/Money gram/Western Union/Bitcoin
FeatureHigh quality ,competitive price, stocked
Terms of payment   40% deposit in advance and the balance should be paid before shipment 
Delivery time:Order delivery time: 7~15 working days after payment.
Shipping  Fedex, DHL, UPS, by sea, by air

How to use an Professional Architect and Engineer Scale Rulers Set

  1. Determine the scale used for the architectural drawing you’re reading or creating. If one scale has been used for an entire sheet of the plans, the scale will typically be found in the legend. If different scales have been used for different drawings on the same page, look for it underneath the specific drawing. 
  2. Find the corresponding scale on your ruler. On a triangular scale, you’ll most likely find two rows of numbers on each edge, one above the other. If your scale has 1/4 at one end of an edge and 1/8 at the other end, the row of numbers that starts with zero closer to the 1/4 are the numbers that correspond to that scale, with a 1/4 inch corresponding to one foot.  
  3. If you then want to measure out a 4-foot wall at a particular scale, simply begin your line at zero and draw it to the “4” mark on that scale. 
  4. You’ll notice some smaller gradations to the right of zero on each scale. These fractions of an inch allow you to measure fractions of a foot. If you want to draw a line to indicate a window that is 4.5 feet long, begin it at the halfway point of the smaller gradations and then continue out until you reach the “4” mark. 
× Whatsapp us