Flash stamp materials with 7mm thickness flash foam pad are a uniquely charming way to apply exquisite embellishment to your stationery whilst maintaining a clean and elegant look. Offering a clever twist to the traditional, a bespoke engraved embossed impression can create the perfect subtle statement.
A minimalist delight, this personalised embosser is engraved directly from your supplied artwork. It would make the perfect finishing touch to your oh-so graceful wedding stationery and is sure to be a keepsake and reminder of cherished moments for years to come.
Our embossers are distinctively detailed and expertly engraved using our laser machine and then lovingly assembled / finished by hand. Featuring luxe ergonomic design and delightfully crisp impressions, we have a commitment to offering an heirloom quality product.
Artwork Guidelines Flash stamp materials with flash foam pad
• Please attach a high resolution, black and white vector image with no shading, colour or 3D effects.
• Preferred resolution : 300dpi
• Minimum font size : 6pt
• Minimum stroke size : 0.5pt
• File types : Illustrator (AI) files are preferable. If sending an Illustrator file, please outline all text first. (Outline : Select text > Shift+Command+O).
• PNG/PDF/EPS/JPEG/PSD files are also accepted.
• Top tip : thin lines create a more striking impression than thicker lines.
• Completely personalised : you provide the artwork and we turn it in into a custom embosser.
• Deeply engraved and perfectly crisp impression.
• Ergonomically designed and is suitable for use as both a pocket seal and a desk seal.
• Black and chrome finish.
• Embosser engraved inserts are removable and interchangeable. You can order multiple replacement inserts to use in your embosser tool.
To Personalise & Order :
• Select your preferred options from the dropdown menus above.
• Choose TOP or BOTTOM orientation.
TOP : perfect for header paper & impressions at the top of stationery
BOTTOM : perfect for envelope flaps & corporate seals
• Upload your artwork by selecting the ‘CHOOSE FILE’ button. (Refer to ‘Artwork Guidelines’ below for artwork guidelines).
• Add any additional comments for the stamp in the ‘NOTES FOR EMBOSSER’ box.